Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner — Classic Collection — White — Fits Mini/Portable Cribs Only
At BreathableBaby, safety is first, last, and everything in between. That’s why we have invested countless hours into medical and scientific research to make our products safer. We invented and perfected the breathable mesh liner. Too many babies get their arms or legs stuck in between slats, which can be painful for babies — not to mention scary and exhausting. So, we created the mesh liner to simply and safely solve the problem. The original breathable™ mesh liner with millions sold since 2002. Unlike padded bumpers, our mesh liners keep little limbs safely inside without the risk of restricted airflow. BreathableBaby is all about helping caregivers feel confident and in control — and get some sleep!
Simple. Smart. Safe sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- #1 brand independently tested for safety — From BreathableBaby, the original, patented breathable™ mesh liner with millions sold since 2002. Designed for crib styles sold in the North American marketplace and tested by a third party CPSC-accepted accredited lab to meet or exceed ASTM F1917 Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Infant Bedding and Related Accessories. Never use a mesh liner that is not compliant with ASTM F1917. Non-compliant products may present safety hazards.
- Helps prevent entrapment — Unlike padded bumpers, our mesh liners keep little limbs safely inside without the risk of restricted airflow. And, also provide a visual shield to help provide a more peaceful night’s sleep. Not to mention, they keep pacifiers inside and within reach!
- Classic Mesh with polyester trim — Constructed from a single-layer of Classic Mesh with A.C.T.™ Air Channel Technology (3 mm thick) to better stay taut to sides. Light blocking rating of >85%. Made of 100% polyester mesh exclusive of decoration. 1” (2.54 cm) polyester trim on top and bottom. Contains no harmful chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde.
- Fits mini/portable cribs — 1 panel 11”H x 127”L (28 cm x 323 cm). Fully covers in one piece. Designed with our exclusive No-Gap-Wrap™ to ensure maximum coverage and no gaps. Does not fit full-size cribs or cradles. Not for use on two-sided or solid back portable/mini cribs. For use on four-sided portable/mini cribs only.
- Easy to install — Smartly adjusts to fit. Always install the bottom edge 1” (2.54 cm) below the top of the mattress and secure all fastenings. If the liner does not feel taut or is sagging, review the instruction manual, watch the installation video, or contact customer care for help.
Care — For best results, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging. Wash separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
Learn more about our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee here.