Breathable™ Mesh Portable Sleeper — White — Greenguard Gold Certified
A better bassinet — for room sharing, in any room, at any time…
We set the bar in breathability with our patented mesh crib liners. So, we decided to apply our know-how to introduce the Breathable™ Mesh Portable Sleeper. It combines the comfort and convenience of a traditional bassinet with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh. Slightly bigger than a bassinet but smaller than a crib — it’s cradle size. Lightweight and portable. Great for keeping baby close while giving them their own dedicated sleep space.
Simple. Smart. Safe sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- Cool comfort for babies — Keeps precious little ones close by and enables room sharing while giving them their own dedicated sleep space; surrounds them with breathable mesh with A.C.T. air channel technology to maximize airflow.
- Spacious yet compact & portable — With a 22” x 37.5” x 17” (55.9 x 95.3 x 43.2 cm) sleep space, that’s over 30% more than a typical bassinet. Simply fold and move around the house for nap time, store when not in use, or take on-the-go to the grandparents!
- Non-toxic & eco-friendly — Finished with non-toxic paint that’s free of lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde. And made from sustainable New Zealand pine and composite compliant with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) mission to improve air quality.
- Safety tested & Greenguard Gold certified — Tested by third party accredited labs to meet or exceed applicable safety standards. Greenguard Gold certified to be free of over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known to pollute indoor air.
- Includes waterproof mattress — The included 1” (2.54 cm) cradle mattress fits 18" x 36" (45.7 x 91.4 cm) sheets (sold separately). The specially crafted mattress is thin and firm, a design that has been determined to be safer for infants under 12 months.
Learn more about our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee here.