Breathable™ Mesh 3-in-1 Convertible Crib — Black — Greenguard Gold Certified
Not just a new concept, a new standard in safe sleep…
We set the bar in breathability with our patented mesh crib liners. So, we decided to tackle the crib itself. Say hello to the Breathable™ Mesh 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. It combines the strength and integrity of traditional wood cribs with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh. Cool, unrestricted ventilation. Zero risk of arms or legs getting stuck between slats. No pacifiers thrown out. No more cries.
Simple. Smart. Safe sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- Innovative design — Combines the strength and integrity of traditional wood cribs with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh; zero risk of arms or legs getting stuck between slats and no pacifiers thrown out
- Full size crib to maximize sleep space — At 30.75” x 54.75” x 40” (78.1 x 139.1 x 101.6 cm), it’s a perfect safe sleep space for years to come
- 3-in-1 convertible — Converts from a bassinet to a crib, then to a toddler bed with an exclusively designed conversion kit (sold separately, but suggest purchasing at the same time to minimize finish variation)
- Ready to grow — Two position mattress height adjustment allows you to lower mattress as infant begins to push up on hands and knees, can roll over, or has reached 20 lbs (9.1 kg), whichever occurs first; lasts up to 24 months or 35” in height (88.9 cm); max weight 50 lbs (22.6 kg)
- No scary stuff — Finished with non-toxic paint that’s free of lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde and Greenguard Gold certified to be free of over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known to pollute indoor air
- Eco-friendly — Made from sustainable New Zealand pine and composite that’s compliant with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) mission to improve air quality
- Independently tested for safety — Tested by a third party CPSC-accepted accredited lab to meet or exceed safety standards set by ASTM International and the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), including those of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
- Universal mattress fit — Fits most standard size crib mattresses, we recommend BreathableBaby® EcoCore™ mattresses (sold separately)
Learn more about our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee here.