Breathable™ Mesh 3-in-1 Convertible Crib — White — Greenguard Gold Certified
Not just a new concept, a new standard in safe sleep…
We set the bar in breathability with our patented mesh crib liners. So, we decided to tackle the crib itself. Say hello to the Breathable™ Mesh 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. It combines the strength and integrity of traditional wood cribs with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh. Cool, unrestricted ventilation. Zero risk of arms or legs getting stuck between slats. No pacifiers thrown out. No more cries.
Simple. Smart. Safe sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- Innovative design — Combines the strength and integrity of traditional wood cribs with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh. Zero risk of arms or legs getting stuck between slats and no pacifiers thrown out.
- 3-in-1 full-size crib — At 30.75” x 54.75” x 40” (78.1 x 139.1 x 101.6 cm), it’s a perfect safe sleep space for years to come. Two mattress heights enable conversion from a bassinet to a crib, then to a toddler bed with a conversion kit (sold separately).
- Non-toxic & eco-friendly — Finished with non-toxic paint that’s free of lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde. And made from sustainable New Zealand pine and composite compliant with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) mission to improve air quality.
- Safety tested & Greenguard Gold certified — Tested by third party accredited labs to meet or exceed applicable safety standards. Greenguard Gold certified to be free of over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known to pollute indoor air.
- Universal mattress fit — Fits most full-size 52" x 28" (132 x 71 cm) crib/toddler bed mattresses. Choose a BreathableBaby EcoCore mattress (sold separately) to save 200, 250, or 300 water bottles from the land fill.
Learn more about our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee here.