Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner — Classic Collection — Starlight
At BreathableBaby, safety is first, last, and everything in between. That’s why we have invested countless hours into medical and scientific research to make our products safer. We invented and perfected the breathable mesh liner. Too many babies get their arms or legs stuck in between slats, which can be painful for babies — not to mention scary and exhausting. So, we created the mesh liner to simply and safely solve the problem. The original breathable™ mesh liner with millions sold since 2002. Unlike padded bumpers, our mesh liners keep little limbs safely inside without the risk of restricted airflow. BreathableBaby is all about helping caregivers feel confident and in control — and get some sleep!
Simple. Smart. Safe sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- 3mm classic mesh with 85% light blocking rating — Constructed from 3 mm mesh with A.C.T. Air Channel Technology for unrestricted airflow. 100% polyester. 1" (2.54 cm) trim on top and bottom. Machine washable.
- Fits full-size styles with a 52" x 28" (132 cm x 70 cm) mattress — Install long 11" x 111" (28 cm x 282 cm) and short 11" x 82" (28 cm x 208 cm) panels to cover 4 sides or only the long panel to cover 3 sides. Do not use on solid end styles or mini cribs.
- Safety tested & trusted — From BreathableBaby, the original breathable mesh liner with millions sold since 2002. Independently tested for safety to comply with ASTM F1917 for infant bedding. Contains no added chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde.
- Helps keep arms and legs safely inside without the risk of restricted airflow — A single layer of breathable mesh allows exhaled air to pass through the fabric and mitigates risks associated with padded "crib bumpers" (banned in the US in 2022).
- Easy to install — Adjusts to fit with hook and loop. Tuck the bottom fabric trim below the top edge of the mattress and secure all fastenings before use. Review instruction manual and installation video or contact customer care for assistance.
Care — For best results, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging. Wash separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
Learn more about our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee here.