EcoCore™ 250 2-Stage Dual-Sided Crib Mattress
Our EcoCore™ crib mattresses are designed to help little ones sleep safe and sound. We start with an eco-friendly, poly fiber core and cover it with a completely hygienic, easy-to-clean cover. The EcoCore™ contains no latex, glue, foam or springs for a more comfortable night’s sleep. The soft touch covers are spun from special fibers that are naturally flame retardant. No VOCs, phthalates, or flame retardant chemicals. They are also naturally resistant to dust mites, mold, mildew and other allergens. The EcoCore™ 250 Crib Mattress uses over 250 recycled bottles and is a versatile, dual-sided sleep surface that lasts from birth to toddler stage.
Simple. Smart. Safe Sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby®, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
And with the BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™ program, every purchase helps support safe sleep research and education. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
Soft Touch Cover
• Made of 100% polyester to help keep sleep temperatures cool and comfortable
• Spun from special fibers that are naturally flame-retardant
• No VOCs, phthalates, or flame retardant chemicals
• Naturally resist dust mites, mold, mildew and other allergens
• Water and stain resistant
• Easy to clean to help prevent mold and bacteria
• Poly fiber core made from over 250 recycled plastic bottles
• Dual-sided sleep surface lasts from birth to toddler stage
• Firmer side for infants and softer side to provide extra comfort for toddlers
• No foam or springs means a more comfortable night’s sleep
• No latex or glue and no off-gassing
• Lightweight, making sheet changes easy
• Standard Size 28″ Wide x 52″ Long x 5.5″ Thick
|Dimensions||52 × 28 × 5.5 in|
Poly Fiber Core, Polyester
Standard Size 28″ Wide x 52″ Long x 5.5″ Thick
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.