Classic Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner – White w/Charcoal Seersucker
The original, patented Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner with millions sold since 2002. Unlike padded crib bumpers, our mesh crib liners keep little limbs safely inside the crib without the risk of restricted airflow.
Made of our Classic Mesh with A.C.T.™ air channel technology so baby can easily breathe through. And designed with our exclusive No-Gap-Wrap™ to ensure maximum coverage and no gaps on four-sided slatted and solid back-cribs. 1″ top trim with ties to keep the liner safely taut to the crib. Finished on the inside with whimsical and artful prints to create a one-of-a-kind mural for baby to see.
Simple. Smart. Safe Sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby®, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
Out of stock
- Helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats
- Made of lightweight, breathe-through 100% polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow
- Independently tested for safety, our top priority
- Smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back crib
- Crib liners for solid end cribs (10311, 10318) and mini or portable cribs (20211) sold separately
- Includes 1 long panel (11”H x 111” L) and 1 short panel (11” H x 82” L)
- Easy Care: For best results, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging. Wash separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Contains no harmful chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde
- Suggested Age: For babies up to 12 months of age, remove when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first
|Dimensions||11 × 2.75 × 11 in|
2 panels 11" High x 111" Long, 11" High x 82" Long
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.