Breathable™ Mesh Portable Sleeper — White — Greenguard Gold Certified
A better bassinet — for room sharing, in any room, at any time…
We set the bar in breathability with our patented mesh crib liners. So, we decided to apply our know-how to introduce the Breathable™ Mesh Portable Sleeper. It combines the comfort and convenience of a traditional bassinet with the peace of mind that‘s possible only with our patented breathable mesh. Slightly bigger than a bassinet but smaller than a crib — it’s cradle size. Lightweight and portable. Great for keeping baby close while giving them their own dedicated sleep space whether night time or nap time.
Simple. Smart. Safe Sleep.™ Only from BreathableBaby®, of course.
This product is backed by our SafeSleepBaby™ Guarantee. Click here for details.
BreathableBaby for Safe Sleep™. Our research is helping to make products safer across the board, too. At BreathableBaby, safety’s first, last, and everything in between.
- Cool and comfortable — Keeps precious little ones close by while giving them their own dedicated sleep space and surround them with multi-layer breathable mesh with A.C.T.™ air channel technology to maximize airflow for cool and comfortable slumber
- Ideal for newborns — Designed especially for babies from birth to 6 months to enable room sharing; discontinue use when infant begins to push up on hands and knees, can roll over, or has reached 18 lbs (8.1 kg)
- Spacious yet compact and portable — At 22” x 37.5” x 17” (55.9 x 95.3 x 43.2 cm), there’s over 30% more sleep space inside for baby than a typical bassinet; with a floor footprint of only 27” x 39” x 27” (68.6 x 99.1 x 68.6 cm) and foldable, it can easily be moved around the house for nap time, stored when not in use, or taken on-the-go (P.S. it’s perfect for grandparents)
- No scary stuff — Finished with non-toxic paint that’s free of lead, phthalates, and formaldehyde and Greenguard Gold certified to be free of over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs that are commonly known to pollute indoor air
- Eco-friendly — Made from sustainable New Zealand pine and composite that’s compliant with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) mission to improve air quality
- Independently tested for safety — Tested by a third party CPSC-accepted accredited lab to meet or exceed safety standards set by ASTM International and the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC), including those of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
- Includes 1″ waterproof mattress — 18″ x 36″ (45.7 x 91.4 cm), fits standard size cradle sheets (sold separately)
- Assembly Instructions
|Dimensions||39.25 × 27.5 × 27 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.