Figure 1: Installing Panel on Mini/Portable Cribs
Properly position Panel along INSIDE of crib with big hole mesh facing inside crib
- Panel covers slats at BACK, SIDES, and FRONT of crib as shown above.
- Make sure ties face UPWARDS and are OUTSIDE the crib.
Figure 2: Wrapping Inside Posts
Refer to Figure 1 and 2
- Take one end of liner and wrap BEHIND the crib slat (a),
- Then in FRONT of the back corner post (I) and BEHIND crib slat (b).
- Repeat for all corner posts.
Figure 3: Securing Ends of Panel
- Secure hook and loop fasteners on both ends of panel to each other on the inside of crib
- To prevent sagging, pull liner tight at both ends for a snug fit