Our Breathable® Mesh Crib Liner is the first and the best. Unlike padded crib bumpers, our liner keeps your little one’s limbs safely inside the crib without the risk of restricted airflow. It is made of lightweight, breathe-through mesh and has been endorsed by doctors. Our liners come in solids, prints and patterns, and fit a variety of crib styles and sizes.
- The original crib liner, with millions sold
- Award winning, patented product design
- Helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats
- Made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow
- Independently tested for safety, our top priority
- Smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid-back cribs
- Crib liners for solid-end cribs (10311,10318) and mini or portable cribs (20211) sold separately
- Includes 1 long panel (11”H x 111” L) and 1 short panel (11” H x 82” L)
- Easy Care: For best results, machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging. Wash separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Give the gift of sound sleep – and peace of mind.
- Suggested Age: For babies up to 12 months of age
- Remove when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position, whichever comes first